Get back to nature, nature knows that this is the journey of your soul.
Your privacy is important to us.
The Website is owned and operated by Cinnem, LLC. Any and all content including data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information collectively known as the “Content” contained in this Website are proprietary to third-party licensors or to Cinnem.
The Content is protected by Massachusetts, USA and international copyright and trademark laws. Except as stipulated herein, Content may not be modified, copied, reproduced, published, posted, transmitted, distributed, displayed, performed, used to create derivative works from, transferred or sold without the express prior written consent of Cinnem, LLC. You may download and reproduce the Content for your own noncommercial, informational purposes if you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the source of such Content. Reproducing multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for distribution or resale is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Cinnem, LLC.
In order to provide increased value to you, our visitors, the Website might provide links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and are not affiliated with us. Such linked websites are independent from Cinnem, LLC, and Cinnem, LLC has no control over the content of such websites. Therefore, Cinnem, LLC cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation in any way as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which might be placed on our Website are to provide information and do not imply our endorsement of the views of that website. As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, state and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically you agree not to:
- Collect or store any information about other users of the Website, including email addresses, without the express consent of such users
- Create a false identity as the sender of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers with the purpose of disguising the origin of any material transmitted through the Website
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks
- Use, download or copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
We endeavor to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website. However, errors and/or omissions may occur. Therefore this website, including the content and services provided herein, is being provided without any warranties, express or implied, on an “as is” basis.
Cinnem, LLC does not warrant that the functions on the website will be uninterrupted, error free or free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall Cinnem, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the website or any content, services or any product sample obtained through the website, even if Cinnem, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All other terms and conditions governing any product on the website are provided when you request a product.Cinnem, LLC makes no warranties regarding any product samples. Cinnem, LLC shall be held harmless from any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, injuries and expenses resulting from or relating to your use of any product samples obtained via the website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.